Written by TRIZ professionals, compliant with the certification requirements of the International TRIZ Association
Everyone interested in a systematic and algorithmic approach to creative problem solving may learn the material required to obtain the Level 2 of MATRIZ certification. The book shows how to become an experienced creative problem solver through practical exercises. Individuals, who have already obtained the MATRIZ Level 2 certificate, will find a systematized knowledge in the textbook, as well as new, real life examples. Readers will learn both the tools for identifying and analyzing the right creative problems as well as the tools for quickly developing effective solutions.
Knowledge about modern TRIZ has never been so easy to acquire!
- It teaches and provides specific tools for creative problem solving.
- It contains material covering State of the Art TRIZ – up to date TRIZ tools.
- Exercises for sharpening your problem solving skills and the direction for applying the acquired knowledge for solving real life problems.
- The TRIZ methodology tools have been collected and presented in an easy to understand fashion.
- Compliant with the requirements of the International TRIZ Association for Level 2 certification, sufficient for passing Level 2 exam and obtaining the MATRIZ certificate.
Theory of Inventive Problem Solving
A guide for Level 2 certification by the
International TRIZ Association (MATRIZ)
Dr. Sergei Ikovenko
Dr. Sergey Yatsunenko
Dr. Mark G. Barkan
Dr. Serhiy Kobyakov
Publisher: Novismo Ltd.
The textbook is recommended by the Polish TRIZ Scientific and Industrial Association
The textbook complies with the official, published training and certification guidelines of MA TRIZ
The edition has Honorary Patronage and the recommendation of the Patent Office of the Republic of Poland